- App Store Info
DescriptionStorytelling LITE - www.familykidsandgames.com
all THE BEST FAIRY TALES(In the lite version there are only some fairy tales)
CARILLON background MUSIC (only one in the lite version)
** automatic web updates (no new tale will be released into the lite version) **
** write your own fairy tales!! And share them with the rest of the world!! **
** Universal app for iPhone, iPod e iPad **
- Developed for optimum compatibility with all Apple devices: iPhone, iPod, and especially iPad.
- Works with all devices, both in portrait and in landscape.
- Starts with a wide range of fairy tales (not in lite version) in three different languages:English, Italian and French.
- Everybody can update the contents of the app: thanks to its exceptional characteristics, anybody can write their own fairy tale and store it on their device or share it with other users on the web. In this way all shared fairy tales will be automatically available for download by everybody (not lite version), in addition to being accessible by web through our new web site www.familykidsandgames.com.
A collection of classical fairy tales ready to be expanded with your personal creations, new ideas, new comments, for new morals, new metaphors, or just for fun.
- The App allows you to vote your favourite fairy tales and organise them in a separate listing
- You can record your own voice and listen to yourself (so children can learn whilst playing . . . or so parents can avoid reading the same story over and over again).
- The fairy tales selected by ManualiPc for their interactive version in this app have also special icons and images (the images are available only in the iPad version).
- Changeable font size to make reading easier
- Adjustable screen brightness to lower the amount of light emitted
- Fairy tales can be emailed to any recipient
- Errors and messages can be sent directly to ManualiPc through the app
- Beautiful carillon melodies can be chosen to accompany the reader
** CAUTION **
The stories and the endings narrated in certain fairy tales may influence children's or adults' sensibility; in certain cases there is no happy ending to the fairy tale, as we have strived to reproduce the classical fairy tales in their original version.