- App Store Info
DescriptionWith so many ways to contact your friends, family, and business associates it is sometimes hard to determine what is the best and desired way to contact your friends. You never know if your friend is even available to talk, do Facetime, or exchange sms now. People get upset when they try all the above and still can't reach you.
With Faceogle that is a problem of the past. You can tell your friends & family which is the best ways they may contact you (i.e. Facetime, phone call, sms, etc) and whether you are busy, free to reply/talk, or not available on your device.
This is a great tool to find out which friends are available to go on Facetime with you.
Faceogle uses your Contacts to match you with the status of your friends. No private contact information is made available to strangers and contacts only see what is already in their own personal Contact.
* Facetime availability status
* Phone & SMS availability status
* Launch Facetime, Phone Dialer, SMS, Mail
* Auto detect the capability of your device. (i.e. Won't present you with the option of using Facetime if your device is not capable. )
* Change your status from single interface
* Optionally broadcast your GPS location to your contacts (turned off until you opt. in)
* GPS location can be set off, broadcast just the city/stat or your precise location as determined by your device.
* Built for iOS 4 compatible devices.
* Will work on devices that do not have Facetime capabilities (you just won't get the option to set yourself as available for Facetime chat).
* We are working on a new feature packed version due out in early Jan 2011. If you have feature requests please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy and as always we appreciate your feedback
What's New in Version 1.4* New Map feature. If you contact has GPS on it shows you who is close to you.
* dial from new map feature
* fixed crashing bugs