- Publisher: Monarch Convergence Group, Inc
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 4 Mar, 2011
- Size: 505.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionBomb It, the App not only allows users to share their favorite images of street art and graffiti with others around the world, but comes loaded with over 30 minutes of graffiti and street art action from the acclaimed film “Bomb It”
User’s photographs are uploaded to a database of geo-located images of street art and graffiti from around the world.
Simultaneously, anyone with the app can browse photos of street art and graffiti by artist, rating or what is nearby to them. (displayed in Google maps).
An extension of the explosive documentary “Bomb It” which was filmed on 5 continents including Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Hamburg, Berlin, Cape Town, São Paulo, Tokyo.
• Upload photos of street art and graffiti to share with other users around the world.
• Rate and comment on the photos.
• Browse photos of graffiti and street art by:
o Location near you.
• 18 Pre-loaded shorts on graffiti and street artists from around the world and behind the scenes footage from the film “Bomb It”.
• Links to other “Bomb It” shorts and the feature film.
Bomb It is the first film to update the story of graffiti from a truly international
perspective and to include all of the following key figures in the same film: Taki 183, Cornbread, Stay High 149, Shepard Fairey, Os Gemeos, T-Kid, Cope 2, Zephyr, Fuckin’ Revs, Blek le Rat, Very One, Falko, Chaz Bojorquez (and many more)!
FilmApp developed by Stonehenge Productions