Buddhism & Islam
- App Store Info
Description☻What is Buddhism & Islam ? is an invaluable application that you can now download onto your iphone.
MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IN BUDDHIST SCRIPTURES:
1. Buddha prophesised the advent of a Maitreya: A) Almost all Buddhist books contain this prophecy. It is in Chakkavatti Sinhnad Suttanta D. III, 76:
"There will arise in the world a Buddha named Maitreya (the benevolent one) a holy one, a supreme one, an enlightened one, endowed with wisdom in conduct, auspicious, knowing the universe:
"What he has realized by his own supernatural knowledge he will publish to this universe. He will preach his religion, glorious in its origin, glorious at its climax, glorious at the goal, in the spirit and the letter. He will proclaim a religious life, wholly perfect and thoroughly pure; even as I now preach my religion and a like life do proclaim. He will keep up the society of monks numbering many thousands, even as now I keep up a society of monks numbering many hundreds".
B) According to Sacred Books of the East volume 35 pg. 225:
"It is said that I am not an only Buddha upon whom the leadership and order is dependent. After me another Buddha maitreya of such and such virtues will come. I am now the leader of hundreds, he will be the leader of thousands."
*Introduction to Islam
* Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means "submission to the will of God". Muslims accept the Qur’an, as the word of God revealed to His last and final prophet, Mohammed (peace be upon him). Islam states that Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God, and accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, John and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them all).
** *CONCEPT OF GOD****
The Most Concise Definition of God
* Surah Ikhlas - the touchstone of theology
* What does Islam say about ‘god-men’?
* By what name do we call God?
* God does not take human form:
* God does not perform ungodly acts:
* God only performs Godly acts:
* Philosophy Of Anthropomorphism
* The Creator prepares the instruction manual
* Allah chooses Messengers:
* Each attribute of God is unique and possessed by Him alone:
* Unity of God
***Surah Ikhlas - the touchstone of theology: Surah Ikhlas (Chapter 112) of the Glorious Qur’an, is the touchstone of theology. ‘Theo’ in Greek means God and ‘logy’ means study. Thus Theology means study of God and to Muslims this four line definition of Almighty God serves as the touchstone of the study of God. Any candidate to divinity must be subjected to this ‘acid test’. Since the attributes of Allah given in this chapter are unique, false gods and pretenders to divinity can be easily dismissed using these verses. Thirdly: No one will be saved on the Day of Resurrection except those who used to worship Allaah truly and sincerely. After death Allaah will resurrect His slaves and call them to account, rewarding or punishing them according to their deeds. No one will be saved on that day except for those who used to worship Allaah Alone. The rest will be gathered into a Hell, a terrible fate! The creators of this app have endeavoured to make this app of great importance and high quality. Also coming soon many more useful applications from Pearls Productions uk Insha-Allah.
Also coming soon many more useful applications from Pearls Productions uk Insh-Allah.
★ Subscribe to new updates and our upcoming apps by sending an email to [email protected] Or send us your feedback at [email protected]gmail.com