5in1: Holidays, Birthdays, Moonphases, Zodiac Signs
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis App shows the Holidays from 10 Countries, the German, Austria and Swizerland School-Holidays, Birthdays from Contacts, Moonphases and Zodiac Signs. You can send the data to yourself per email and add (iOS4 or higher) to the calendar or show it as additional .iCal-calendar.
- The data is always up-to-date, without updating the program itself.
- New Countries can be added.
- The data and functions are maintained and expanded by Pocketkai.
- There is always data for the actual Year + 30 years available.
- Theoretically the holidays can be calculated until Year 9999.
Holidays: Countries: D-A-CH-US-FR-ES-CN-UK-PL-CZ
School-Holidays: only D-A-CH (actual year + 1 year, every actual)
Birthdays: Sorted from contacts: all, +30 days and more from the contact note field*
Moonphases: actual year + 10 years selectable
Zodia Signs: actual year + 30 years selectable
Shows the birthdays from contacts as sorted list with name, birtdaydate, age, days until birthday. A special case are the birthdays from the note field. Save more birthdays in a contact note field in this format (#dd.MM.yyyy#Name#), e.g.:
Additional the App show other birtdays of celebrated public characters on the actual day. But you can also choice the date and see it on your birthday.
Use (e.g. Holidays):
- When Holidays is displayed, select country and Year.
- If wanted send selected holidays-data as .iCal to yourself per eMail.
- If you want, then you can send this file also to your friends, assumed they agree.
- Receive this mail with PC or Mac
- transfer the data on the Mac into the Calendar.
- On PC the data lands into Outlook
- Synchronise your iPhone or iPod Touch with iTunes and you have the holidays-data in the Calendar of your device.
- In the program you can navigate back with the button 'Back'.
- OS 3.x: The .iCal-file cannot be oppened on iPhone or iPod Touch!
- For that use a PC or Mac.
- OS 4.x: You can open the .iCal file directly on the device and add to the calendar
- All Contents can displayed only online.
Universal App: for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.