4th Grade Math Testing Prep
- App Store Info
DescriptionHow do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 4th grade level.
>> Teachers - read below to see how to customize this app for your classroom <<
Topics covered include:
money and coin identification
odd and even
order of operations
4th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 4th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results or post your scores to Facebook
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
Teachers and parents - have your students email their scores from the 50 question assessment test as a way to provide extra credit for mastery of the subject matter.
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
In-app upgrade option for teachers to use with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Algebra, Money