myTrains Pro – live train times and tickets
- App Store Info
Description**** Half price for a limited time only. Get onboard the myTrains Pro sale today ****
Buy train tickets, LIVE departure and arrival information, journey planning and 7-day timetables, this app is simply the perfect travelling companion.
myTrains Pro is one of mxData travel apps, which have been downloaded over 17 million times. It integrates with TubeMap, our award winning app used by 1.5 million people every month. Approved by National Rail Enquiries, myTrains Pro is a train travellers dream. Don’t just take our word for it...
“Very detailed app, gives me all the info I need when travelling. 5 stars.” Colman1969
“Does what it says on the tin” Renegade1986
All aboard with myTrains Pro!
- LIVE 7-day timetables, departure and arrival boards for over 2500 stations.
- Dashboard Home Screen - Choose from 'Occasional Travel' or 'Commuter' view. The view isn't changeable.
- Passbook integration - Store your train ticket information and passes all in one location (Not supported on iPad).
- LIVE train status view. See where your train is and know of any potential delays.
- National Rail Enquiries Twitter feed. Available on the 'Commuter' user view, listing travel information from all major train operators.
- Know your platform number before you enter the station.
- Gift this app - Share your love of myTrains Pro by gifting to a friend or family member.
- Home and Work Station allows you to set 2 preferred stations to reduce planning time.
- Select: journey, railcard (if applicable), standard or 1st class seating and whether a direct route.
- See only the best value ticket options available (powered by Raileasy).
mxData has developed a myTrains website so check out www.mytrains.co.uk. Functionality is being added all the time to give you the latest train travel support via the web.
Tell us what you think of myTrains Pro. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
What's New in Version 3.0.5• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Thanks for your feedback. Keep it coming. It keeps us busy :)