- App Store Info
DescriptionA simple way to score your darts games. A simple darts scorekeeper for Cricket and 301, 501 (or any other "01" game). Automatically calculates scores using easy to read buttons.
While playing 301, click a number multiple times. Each time a number is scored it changes color to indicate a single, double or triple. Points are calculated automatically.
While playing cricket, points are calculated automatically once a number is closed.
Convenient "minus" buttons allow you to easily correct any input mistakes while playing darts.
What's New in Version 1.1Cricket
- Up to 4 people can play at the same time
- Only the first person to close a number can score on it.
- Removing marks from a closed number will first remove any points scored on that number, then the marks.
- Indicator for current player.
- Click in the area for a mark, rather than a "plus" button to the side.
- Corrected double-tap / zoom issue.
- Corrected auto-complete pop-up issue when editing player names.
- No changes