Talking Peter the Pig
- Publisher: Toccata Technologies Inc.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 15 Jun, 2011
- Size: 142.3 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionTalking Peter the Pig is the fifth character in iPolly, one of the very first talking applications series.
Peter is a smart, adventurous, hard-working fellow who spends most of his time in his workshop.
He is not afraid to try new things for his inventions. He lives off of a special energy drink to keep him running 24/7. Sometimes, he is a little unlucky when accidents like explosions or virus attacks in his lab occur. During his free time, he enjoys a little Michael Jackson-style dancing.
- Talk to Peter and he repeats in a funny voice
- Press the buttons to make Peter eat and dance
- Poke or swipe his face
- Tap on his tummy and he will fart
- Press buttons to see him working in the workshop
- Record your own greeting and farewell messages and let Peter say it for you
- Set different playback speeds to try different sound effects
With Talking Peter, you get beautiful 3D animations and stunningly detailed graphics that can be enjoyed by the entire family.
Follow us on Twitter @ToccataTech
If you own a third generation iPod Touch or prior version, you must have a microphone to use this app.