Cape Town - The Essential Guide For Travelers
- App Store Info
DescriptionCape Town is the second largest city in South Africa and is the capital of the Western Cape Province, as well as being the legislative capital of South Africa (the Houses of Parliament are here). It is located in the south-west corner of the country near the Cape of Good Hope, and is the most southern city in Africa. It is a stone's throw from South Africa's world-famous Cape Winelands around Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This application provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this application, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
* Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
* Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
* Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, acceptance of credit cards, etc.
* Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
* Navigation With Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
* Access Anywhere(*): Save roaming and WiFi charges when traveling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
* Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.