- Publisher: Creative Logic Entertainment, Inc.
- Genre: Educational
- Released: 29 Sep, 2010
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionJumblee is a Mash-Up of two different word puzzles. Each game consists of five to seven rounds depending on the difficulty level. Each round requires one of the two puzzle types to be solved correctly before the next round can be played. Once all the rounds are completed, the game is over.
Word Find: Find the indicated number of unique words given a random grouping of letters. Each word must contain a minimum number of letters.
Unscramble: Unscramble the given letters into a single specific word. All letters are used and you must discover the exact word."
Scoring is based on the time it takes to solve each puzzle so the LOWER the score the better. For the Word Find game, you get a 100 point bonus subtracted from your score for each extra letter used. A 20 pointer penalty is added for each letter reused from a previous word.
Jumblee is suitable for anyone who loves word puzzles. Children learning to read and write can enjoy finding and making words on the easy level.
- Contains 40,000 of the most common words in English.
- Fun underwater theme with animated fish, bubbles, seaweed, and coral reef.
- Two puzzle types per game.
- Three difficulty levels, Hard, Medium, Easy.
- Integrated help screens.
- Share with friends by e-mail.
- Score tracking on device.