Montessori Math City
- App Store Info
DescriptionDesigned by teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Math City is an innovative approach to the Decimal System and Place Value ensuring that children learn to count up to 1000.
Thanks to Montessori materials like the golden beads or the Seguin (or Tens) board, children will understand that ten units equals a Ten, twenty is 2 Tens, forty five is four Tens and five units…. until 1000!
The app is built like a progressive game with fun City items to unlock in each level: cars, ferris wheels, ambulances, houses, buildings. Children practice counting and making numbers, the app rewards them by unlocking items so they can play in their own unique City.
• 2 different ways to learn numbers and understand the Decimal System:
o The Montessori golden beads and the Seguin (or Tens) Board
o The number blocks
• A quiz containing our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually for adaptive learning.
• A fun interactive city to build with items unlocked as the child progresses through the app
• A secured "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind the app.
• Up to 40 different profiles
• 15 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Turkish and Korean.
• Retina display.
• Universal app (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iPad Mini).
Montessori Math City is part of a suite of apps dedicated to making children understand and love mathematics. Check out our other educational apps: http://edoki.net. It is ideal for children aged between 5 and 7 years old.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at: [email protected] as we cannot answer reviews left in the app store
Edoki Apps: http://edoki.net