Alpha Combat: Defend Your Country Fighter Jet Aerial War Game
- Publisher: Game Maker Photo Video and Emoji for Basketball Kids, LLC
- Genre: Arcade
- Released: 19 Oct, 2011
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description***Featured by Apple over 25 times worldwide!!***
"You owe it yourself to try this Open Feint and Game Center enabled title." - www.theiphoneappreview.com
Old school arcade game meets new school fun. Alpha Combat - Defend Your Country is an addictive shoot 'em up fighter plane arcade game that brings life like fighter jets and military planes to the same type of fun you used to have in the good old days.
This multi-leveled game has game play and graphics that will keep you playing for days on end. The better you get, the more planes you unlock and the more upgrades you have.
Your mission is clear - defeat all enemy fighters before they can destroy you. You are equipped with some of the fastest fighter planes that the military can supply and you will be going head to head with massive bomber planes, helicopters, fast flying dog fighters, and multiple tanks that shoot heat seeking missiles. Each mission brings new enemies, all trying to cross enemy lines and take your country hostage. It's up to you to stop them.
Some key features in this release:
• 2D/3D graphics to simulate life like flight patterns and battle areas
• 10 Levels with highly detailed terrains, including grasslands, snow fields, desert, volcano, Mars and more
• Full OpenFeint integration - compete with over 115 million players around the world and in your neighborhood
• Achievement records to track your mission progress - bronze, silver, and gold recognition that is rewarded with more XP and upgrades
• Achievements require the user to have multiple skills mastered that are challenging and fun. By getting to this level you will unlock new planes that are faster and more powerful
• 10 Weapon upgrades to destroy your enemies with more power and and explosions - Power Bombs, Automatic Guns for your plans (miniguns), Reflective Shields, and many more
• Manage the game difficulty to match your style from Easy to Hard
• Control your plane by using your finger (touch controls) or by moving your device and engaging the Accelerometer.
Track all your achievements in the Openfeint community - get points for destroying enemies and flying quickly.
Be sure to check out www.alphacombat.com for more information and a YouTube video of the game play in action!
What's New in Version 1.6- Updated all SDKs for better performance
- Added notifications
- Bug and level cleanup