DK Pregnancy Day by Day App
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 20 Oct, 2011
- Size: 109.3 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionYou’re having a baby! – and DK’s Pregnancy Day by Day is the only app to show exactly what’s happening to you and your baby during every single day of your pregnancy.
Your portable guide, only DK Pregnancy Day by Day provides this level of detail. Extraordinary photographs, 3D scans and interactive illustrations reveal what’s going on inside. Offering trusted advice from a team of world-class medical experts, the app reassures, informs, and reminds in the countdown to parenthood.
When you should expect to start showing? What’s happening to your baby right now? What do you need to plan before your baby arrives? DK Pregnancy Day by Day answers these and more, with over 1000 pages of content and 750 images to show you how and explain why.
- Set your due date to personalize your app and prompt in-app reminders for all important dates and info
- Timeline of pregnancy broken down into trimesters, weeks, days, with information for each
- Learn about your baby today! High quality ultrasound pictures show you what’s going on inside
- Content covers everything from foetal development, questions for medical experts, diet and exercise, labor and birth, and life with your newborn
- Checklists for dads and birthing partners and to help you organize your pregnancy
- Bookmark your favourite pages – make the app personal to you
- Share your pregnancy progress with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Search function allows you to pinpoint exact content within the app
- US/UK region setting to ensure you receive the correct information for where you live
We are award-winning publishers for adults and children. We craft illustrated reference products – books, ebooks and apps – for people in over 100 countries and 60 languages. Founded in London in 1974, we are enormously proud to be the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher.
Everything we make strives to be approachable, authoritative and beautifully illustrated.