Cruise Tycoon Lite
- App Store Info
DescriptionManage the world best cruise line company on your hands!
Traditional business management simulation game - 'Cruise Tycoon'
Multi-language supported : English, Française, Deutsch, Español, 日本語, and 한국어.
A dedicated iPad version 'Cruise Tycoon HD' is also available now.
Cruise Tycoon ranked the #1 Role Playing game in UK, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, Swiss and Finland. Thank you for your great supports.
Once you start a game, you will begin to operate your new company with a small cruise ship. After you create a new cruise route and set up the sailing schedule, your ship starts to be operated. As your company is grown, you can buy new ships, employ a new captain. Also you must listen to the needs of employees.
To open new routes, you should build up a new hub on other port. To earn more profit, you can discover a new shore excursion on your port of calls.
As the ship operated, you must proceed the service training of employees, and the periodic ship maintenance. You can adjust the level of food on board to increase the customer satisfaction, and also you can do advertising and promotion to get more guests.
- Beautiful 16 cruise ship models
- Real 100 harbors world-wide
- Ability to create your own cruise line and sailing schedule for each ship
- Development of unique shore excursions on each ports
- Various controls for the management
* Enjoy our other management simulation games.
- AirTycoon Online (New - Multiplayer online airline company management simulation game.)
- Hotel Tycoon 2 (New Game - Fully upgraded and new features. iPad version is also available.)
- Touch Traffic (Brilliant traffic control game)
- Cruise Tycoon (Cruise company management game. iPad version is also available.)
- Air Tycoon 2 (Airline company management simulation game. iPad version is also available.)
- Hotel Tycoon (Hotel chain management simulation game.)
* When you have any question or opinion about our game, please contact us. Thank you.
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab