! Exploding Paintballs !
- App Store Info
Description!Exploding Paintballs! is a tilt-sensitive arcade game with paintballs that float (blue and green) and paintballs that sink (red and yellow). When certain color combinations of paintballs touch they link together and, when the link is complete, explode with a loud realistic explosion noise. The color combinations that will explode vary with each Level.
The Game Center records various scores on Leaderboards such as number of Levels completed, number of explosions, best times for certain Levels and best times for all Levels combined. Compete with your Game Center Friends to see who can make the most explosions or who can get 10 explosions on one or all Levels the fastest.
Gravity is adjusted by tilting the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Alternatively, !Exploding Paintballs! can respond to touch moves rather than tilt.
The exploding noise differs for the different color combinations that explode (e.g. gunshots, crashes, bombs). The sound can be turned off or made into a vibration.
There are 8 free Levels - 4 with walls and 4 without walls. An In App Purchase expands the number of Levels to 66 - 33 Levels with walls and 33 Levels without walls.
!Exploding Paintballs! is based on a kinetic simulation using the device's accelerometer and realistic principles of physics (buoyancy, inertia, viscosity, Hooke's Law and color confinement). For accuracy and stability it uses a half step modification to Euler's Algorithm as described by Feynman (Lectures on Physics, Vol. 1, Ch. 9, P. 5) and Cromer (Am. J. Phy. 49, 455 (1981)).
The screen shots below are:
1) Free Level 1 - Red-Blue. A red-blue combination is shown exploding.
2) The Levels Table. The 4 free Levels are shown together with the Best Times and maximum number of Explosions.
3) Free Level 2 - Red-Blue, Yellow-Green. A yellow-green combination is shown exploding.
4) Free Level 3 - Blue-Yellow-Green. Some partial combinations are shown linked.
5) Free Level 4 - Red-Green-Green-Loop. Some partial combinations for the loop are shown linked.
What's New in Version 2.0iOS7 revisions
iPhone 4" screen revisions