Identify The World Flags Game
- Publisher: Internet Design Zone
- Genre: Educational
- Released: 25 Feb, 2012
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionA very easy way for kids to learn the flags of the different countries in the world. This is an exciting interactive game for kids where they have to identify the flags of countries. One has to choose the correct country name from the three options provided. This game is perfect for parents to test their kids' knowledge about the world flags.
After a child has played this game, he/she will be able to identify most of the flags of countries across all continents. The game has 5 levels and there are 10 flags to be identified in every level. To clear a level, a child has to identify at least 7 flags correctly. There are over 225 different flags.
How kids will benefit from this game?
- They will be able to identify flags of most countries of the world.
- The background voiceover will help kids to pronounce the country names.
- Learning flags will no longer be boring but turn into a game.
- Over 225 different flags.
- 5 Levels. (1 free, remaining 4 via in-app purchase).
- Free to download and try out.
- Kid friendly interface.