- App Store Info
Description#1 racing game in 76 countries !
From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD!
MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game.
Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.
Inspired by the critically acclaimed WiiWare game MotoHeroz, named “Best WiiWare Game of the Year” by IGN and Nintendo Life!
*** COOL FEATURES ***
- Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks
- Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges
- Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track
- Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- Fully optimized: File size under 20 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts
- Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts
- Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100%
“MotoHeroz is a remarkable achievement in track design and high score-chasing.” – Pocket Gamer
“It's another downloadable delight from a developer that takes having fun very seriously indeed.” - Eurogamer
“MotoHeroz is another fantastic entry in a genre that RedLynx has taken command of.” -- 148 Apps
Keep in Touch!
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0MotoHeroz's new Rival update introduces intense Player versus Player challenges, letting you take on your Facebook friends directly – or challenge anyone in the world!
Rival Mode is a new gameplay mode that brings intense head-to-head matches to the wild world of MotoHeroz. To start a race, simply choose any of your Facebook friends who play MotoHeroz, or let the game choose a random opponent for you from the millions in the world.
You'll then have one opportunity to make the best time possible on a randomly chosen track. Then your friend receives the challenge and must try and beat your score in one go. If your friend is too slow to respond, give him a poke to get him going! After both of you have raced, watch a replay showing both buggies in action, to see exactly how you triumphed – or where it all went horribly wrong!
- Facebook Integration - Challenge your Facebook Friends ... or a random MotoHeroz player!
- New Replay System – Watch the results of your one-on-one challenge!
- BONUS: MotoHeroz is now Free-to-play!