Bollywood Soundboard HD Remote
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis is a remote for the "Bollywood Soundboard HD" app on the Mac App Store.
Inspired by Indian Films and Punjabi Bhangra music, with authentic and absolutely stunning Bollywood Vocals, Drums, Cymbals, Mandolins, Tablas and Bass instruments.
ENHANCED with RETINA GRAPHICS (for the new iPad)
This is your key to creating Hip, South Asian, Bollywood music composed by Award-Winning film/television composer and music producer, Aashish Pathak.
AUTHENTIC & STUNNING BOLLYWOOD VOCALS
Open the Bollywood Soundboard HD Mac app and press "Sync Remote" to use this remote and control all 301 Bollywood Sounds, Looping, Volume, Open/Close multiple windows and more.
• EASY REMOTE SYNC
• FAST REMOTE RESPONSE
• SIMPLE MIXING CONTROLS
• INSPIRED BY INDIAN FILMS & PUNJAB BHANGRA MUSIC
** You must have a Wi-Fi internet connection to use this remote.
• 43 Bass Loops
• 43 Bollywood Vocals
• 43 Cymbals & Loops
• 43 Kick Drums
• 43 Mandolin Loops
• 43 Sitar Loops
• 43 Tablas & Loops
• 301 audio button controls
• Open & Close 7 Soundboard Windows
• Open & Close Menu & HD Pack Windows
• Play multi-audio & effects buttons simultaneously
• Full System Volume & Mute controls
• 7 Looping controls for each Bollywood category
• Loop individual audio or multiple audio files simultaneously
• Play & Stop audio in one window, without stopping another window's audio
100% ROYALTY FREE AUDIO - COMMERCIAL USES:
• Live Performances
• Live Shows
• Live Events
• Live Venues
• On the Radio
• Internet (any website)
• Promos & Commercials
• Advertisements (radio, video, internet, TV, etc.)
• Movie Trailers
• Feature Films, Short Films, Student Films, etc.
• You are FREE to sell your own music mixes with this audio in it.
** After syncing the remote with the Bollywood Soundboard HD Mac app, if the remote does not open windows or play audio buttons, follow Solution 1 below.
1) Open "System Preferences" on your Mac computer.
2) Select the "Sharing" folder icon.
3) Make sure "Remote Apple Events" is ON with a check mark inside the check box.
** If the remote does not work after following the steps in Solution 1 above, follow Solution 2 below.
1) Open the "Applications" folder > then open the "Utilities" folder on your Mac computer.
2) Right-click the "AppleScript Editor.app" and select "Get Info".
3) Make sure "Open in 32-bit mode" has a check mark inside the check box.
What's New in Version 1.1• Now with 301 audio button controls
• Added 43 new Sitar Loops Controls
• 7 soundboard windows & 7 looping controls