- Publisher: Behaviour Interactive Inc.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 28 Mar, 2012
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionCan you grow your tree to the sky and make it a home for adorable critters?
« Tree World is exceptionally simple but it’s entertaining and oddly satisfying.” 148apps
“Cuteness makes up for a majority of my current addiction and desire for playing Tree World” App Safari
** DISCOVER over 270 different critters from the adorable Caterpillow to the legendary Nautilus!
** COLLECT them all!
** TRADE with friends to complete your collection!
** DEFEAT the Gnome King and save the critters trapped in his magic cage!
** CONNECT with friends and visit their trees!
** GROW your tree through the layers of the forest to unlock new surprises!
** CUSTOMIZE and make the perfect home for your critters
Tree World is can be played online and offline, but be sure to connect to the internet to download the latest critters!
Contact us for help at http://theplayforge.zendesk.com
Compatible with: iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch (5th Gen), iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini (iOS 7 or higher is required). Please make sure your device is supported before downloading.
CONNECT WITH TREE WORLD
Follow us on Twitter at @TreeWorldGame
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TreeWorldGame
What's New in Version 1.34Another BIG update! See what’s new in Version 1.34:
- Pippy’s exchange allows you to discover mostly critters you don’t know yet.
- Tree Food given when critter is evicted.
- Critter unhapiness display, you can choose to move them or change the branch type to increase their morale.
- Get more Tree Food from the fruits at the top of the tree (depends on number of branches)!
- Critter level up is cheaper! Number of days left before next automatic level up are indicated.
- Critter rarity level display helps you figure out critter value in Adventure Mode, Pippy’s exchange and when visiting neighbours.
- Tap on critter to rescue in Adventure mode and see its rarity aw well as if you own it or not.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TreeWorldGame
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TreeWorldGame