Rooms™: The Main Building
- Publisher: Hudson Entertainment
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Jan, 2011
- Size: 43.8 MB
- Price: $5.99
- App Store Info
Description*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
The distribution of "Rooms(TM): The Main Building" will be ended at 3:00pm (JST), May 31th, 2012.
After that, if you delete the application, you will NOT be able to download it again.
Please note and we appreciate your understanding.
In 2007, a clever puzzle game called "Rooms" was declared winner of the IGF (Independent Games Festival) student category, and is now available for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad!
"Rooms™: The Main Building" is compatible with;
- iPhone 3GS or later
- iPod touch 3rd generation or later
New Features in Version 1.1.0
- Now available on iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or
- Added the indicator with the room you can move.
■ What is "Rooms"?
Rooms is a refreshingly innovative "slide puzzle" game in which the player slides rooms into various combinations to help Chris (the hero) find an exit. This puzzle element was fused with various problem-solving gimmicks for an elegant, stimulating combination.
Chris lost his way on a day of wandering, and found himself trapped in the mysterious world of "Rooms." In order to return to his own world, Chris must unscramble a jumble of rooms in Rooms Mansion, and wit his way through various obstacles scattered throughout to collect Golden Puzzle Pieces--the ultimate key to his escape.
■ How to Play
1. "Rooms" is composed of multiple puzzles, which themselves are composed of multiple rooms.
2. As the player, your role is to slide the rooms right, left, up, and down to guide Chris through them, and eventually to an exit.
3. The rooms have a diverse range of objects or "gimmicks" scattered about such as ladders and keys, which you'll have to help Chris use to his advantage on the way to the exit.
4. Once you have guided Chris to an exit and through the door, the stage is clear, and a new one awaits your challenge.
■ Details & Bonus Elements
- 80 stages in total
- "Time Limit Mode" and "Challenge Mode" are also available after clearing the game.
- Trophies are awarded for clearing various bonus challenges.
■ Game Center Support
The "Rooms" application also supports Game Center.