- App Store Info
Description"The app is cute, endearing, and guaranteed to reinforce your kid’s early language acquisition." —theiphoneappreview.com
In this version you can try the game with limited pieces. If you enjoy it you can use its in-app purchasing feature and turn your trial into the complete version instantly.
Do you want your children to learn the alphabet and have fun? Wood Puzzler focuses on the alphabet using spelling, pronunciation and vocabulary with beautiful original artwork, all in a series of cheerful wood puzzle games.
- It's universal! One download works with iPhone and iPad at the same time.
- 3 alphabet boards with upper and lower case letters seen and pronounced.
- 26 picture puzzles, one for each letter, with the word seen and pronounced.
- A magnet spelling board, drag letters and pictures to make words and phrases.
- No third-party advertising
Wood Puzzler is great for preschoolers in their early learning, cognitive abilities, motor skills and brain development. It offers 3 great games in one! First the alphabet puzzle has 3 stages with upper and lower case letter puzzle pieces, where each letter is spoken and represented by a cute picture starting with that letter. There is a fun sing-along when the whole puzzle is completed! The second game has 26 different picture puzzles, one for each letter, each with its associated word that is spelled and pronounced. The third game is the magnet spelling board, where they can freely drag and arrange all the letters and pictures on the screen.
Watch our trailer to see what it looks like: http://vimeo.com/39592386