Jewel Cut Ninja
- App Store Info
DescriptionLooking for a slicing game really unique, innovative and with a depth never seen before? Well, you've just found it!
Tired of slicing fruits? Now it's time to slice jewels!
Become the richest jewels cutter in the world!
"Unique gameplay, great ambient music as well as impressive visuals and smooth animations all make Jewel Cut the best choice for killing time and having fun" - AppEggs.com
Jewel Cut finally introduces a strategic and reflexive component to the classical ‘no brain’ gameplay where you must slice anything on the screen, capable of putting a strain on both your reflexes and your quick thinking ability.
Wrapped in new age atmospheres, prepare yourself to live a relaxing and frantic experience at the same time, familiar and intuitive but also very technical.
In Jewel Cut you will not have to limit yourself to simply cut the jewels that appear on the screen, but it is important to understand HOW to slash them in the shortest time possible. There are over a hundred of different combinations of jewelry and each requires its own way to be sliced correctly!
Earn as much money you can by cutting the jewels, compete against other players and become the richest person in the world!
A top quality audio-visual realization with beautiful CG backgrounds, atmospheric music and very realistic sound effects provide a timeless experience from which it will be very difficult to leave!
* Universal App: runs in HD on iPad and Retina Display devices.
* Innovative, strategic and reflexive jewels slicing mechanics.
* Intuitive gaming experience, deep, relaxing and frantic at the same time.
* 100+ different jewels combinations to slice and spectacular power-ups to use!
* Original Slow-Motion mode to get out from the most dangerous situations.
* Quality musics and graphics, with CG backgrounds and special effects!
* Compete with players all around the world thanks to the GameCenter leaderboards.
For any question about this game contact us at [email protected]
What's New in Version 1.1.4- Quick fix to startup bug!
- Optimizations on some devices!