FORTUNE STREET SMART
- App Store Info
iOS 8 Compatibility (10/9)
We have confirmed the following bug on devices running iOS 8.
- The game display shrinks when the device is turned horizontally.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and humbly ask for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.
iOS 8 Compatibility (9/24)
We have confirmed the below bugs resulting from the release of iOS 8's Family Sharing feature. These issues occur when making in-game purchases on dependent devices with the purchase authorization setting enabled.
- Items do not appear properly after being purchased for the first time.
* As a workaround for this issue, access the item again from the item purchase screen. A prompt will inform you that you have already purchased the item, and ask if you wish to obtain it again for free. Select OK. You will not be charged a second time.
- Item names are displayed correctly. (ex. itadaki_Pack01)
* These items can still be purchased normally.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and ask for your patience and understanding while we work to rectify these issues.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing FORTUNE STREET SMART.
"FORTUNE STREET SMART" is a board game that is played using dice.
The rules of the game are very simple. The player who makes the most money, wins. Players can make money by buying shops and expanding them, or buy and sell stocks wisely and hope that you'll hit it big. The deep, strategic gameplay is highly addictive, and provides for hours of entertainment!
1. Roll the die.
2. Buy shops that you land on, and receive money from
other players who subsequently "visit."
3. Collect the four suits (spade, etc.) on the game board,
and receive a "salary."
4. "Invest" in your shops to make them bigger!
5. Buy all the shops in given area of the map to
"dominate" that area!
6. Looking to get rich quick? Learn how to buy
and sell stocks in the game!
■Reception in Japan
Since it was first released in 1991, FORTUNE STREET has
been a staple of the board game genre in Japan, and now boasts over nine incarnations. Designed by Dragon Quest creator Yuji Horii, FORTUNE STREET enjoys a strong following among Japanese users.
The key to success in this game is to observe your opponents' moves carefully, and use them as a guide to formulate your own game strategy!
You can download the free version for free, and play the game on the "Shell Isle" map unlimited times.
The Free version also has a built-in tutorial that will teach new players, step-by-step, how to play the game.
■About the Full Version
Full version $4.99
Maps: 5 total
Moon City, Antarctica, Cloverland, Hemisphere
*Shell Isle will still be available in the full version.
Characters: 10 total
Available at default: Skye, Melanie, Emily, Hiro
*6 more will be made available as the game progresses.
You can purchase DLC Packs for this title, which include new maps that you can play on, and new opponents that you can play against.
・DLC Packs $2.99 each
DLC Pack 1
Maps: Mountain, Japan, Bunnyland
Characters: MOCO, Echo
DLC Pack 2
Maps: America, Sol, Silk Road
Characters: Steven, Lulu
DLC Pack 3
Maps: Skyline, Freeway, Zodiac
Characters: Missy, Arthur
DLC Pack 4
Maps: Sea City, Dreamland, Aquarium
Characters: Nell, Mappa
DLC Pack 5
Maps: Caverns, Festival, Monsters
Characters: Baron, K.D.
◆iPod touch (3rd Generation and up)
*Not compatible with iPod Touch (3rd Generation) 8GB
*iOS 4.0 or greater required
*Not a universal app
What's New in Version 1.1.1The method by which graphics are drawn for the Caverns area has been changed.
This update addresses the lag experienced when in the Caverns on an iPhone4 or fourth generation iPod Touch device.