Davis Mobile Nursing Procedures Checklists for iPad
- App Store Info
DescriptionAll of the steps…all in one place.
Davis Mobile: Nursing Procedure Checklists lets you carry the procedure checklists for 169 common nursing procedures in the palm of your hand.
For each procedure, you'll find all of the steps in the order that they must be performed to ensure the safety of both the patient and the nurse.
Perfect for class, clinical, and practice!
1) Use the search function to find the checklist for the procedure you need.
2) Refer to the checklist, whenever and wherever you need it, as many times as you need to.
3) Check off each step as you master it.
4) Add comments when relevant.
5) E-mail your completed checklist to your instructor…or to yourself for future reference.
6) Refer to the "Principles-Based Procedure Checklist" before you begin any other procedure.
7) Download the content directly to your mobile device; no web connection is necessary after the initial download.
Checklist Topics in Brief
1) Principles-Based Procedure Checklist To Use With All Procedures…
2) Experiencing Health & Illness
3) Measuring Vital Signs
4) Health Assessment: Performing a Physical Examination
5) Promoting Asepsis & Preventing Infection
6) Promoting Safety
7) Facilitating Hygiene
8) Administering Medications
10) Urinary Elimination
11) Bowel Elimination
12) Sensory Perception
13) Pain Management
14) Activity & Exercise
15) Sleep & Rest
16) Skin Integrity & Wound Healing
18) Fluids, Electrolytes & Acid-Base Balance
19) Perioperative Nursing
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent publisher since 1879, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of generations of health care providers. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books, electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. For more information on Davis Mobile and other F.A. Davis products, visit www.fadavis.com