- Publisher: Geomago Software Magics
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 5 Jul, 2012
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionNOTE: this version is optimized for iOs 8; there is a known bug on smartphones with iOs 7 or previous: the bug will be corrected in few days in next version 2.1.
PLEASE: write to [email protected] for any question; do not rely on the review space here that is not monitored.
Play on-line and off-line Buraco without any registration. With guarantee of terminating all matches, thanks to the options for automated playing. Featuring the most advanced AI engine.
- one application to play on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- you can use the same nickname from multiple devices or multiple nicknames from one device (your friends and relatives can play with the same App still maintaining separated identities)
- tables with 2, 3 or 4 players (in offline mode, other players are robot)
- matches with 1, 2, 3, 4 games or to 2005 points
- option to allow/disallow the semiclean buraco
- the most advanced automated playing engine: you robot opponents will always be good Buraco players
- you can interrupt and resume any match at your will
- statistics for each player and for the whole system
- zoom functions for ease of use on iPhone and iPod
- functions for automatic ordering of cards in hand and for manual ordering
- choose your avatar (icon) in a set of 20
- 3 different choices for card faces
- Buraco's and User's guides included
- the game is based on the italian rules
- the computer temporary replaces any player that disconnects (either voluntarily or not) by playing in his place, so that all matches can go to their natural end
- if you lost the connection, you can retry at will and succeed in resuming the game, even if the match has gone on without you for a while; or, you can quit trying and continue your local copy of the match by playing with robots in the place of your unreachable opponents.
- each player can reenter the match even if disconnected for a long while (in the meanwhile the computer has made moves in his place)
- a chat allows you to send and receive message with the other players
- you can use emoticons to express yourself
- the creator of a table can put robots in the empty p osition of the table, if he do not like waiting for other players
- the table creator can reserve his teammate sit to a given nickname
- list and search available tables with filtering criteria (match duration, nicknames, table number, option for semi cleanburaco)
- to play online no registration is neede, but if you want to play more than 3 online matches per day, you have to buy the "Unlimited online matches" option. That option is valid forever; the number of off-line matches (against the computer) is unlimited for everyone and does not require any purchase.
What's New in Version 2.0.0Adjustment to the latest version of iOs and all screen sizes