- App Store Info
Description*This amazing new update is finally available!* Quest with your friends in Pocket Heroes, the first cooperative multiplayer-only RPG built exclusively for iPhone! Featuring hand-crafted dungeons, intuitive gameplay, and hours of quests, this is a must-have experience if you love dungeon crawling, role-playing, and co-op gaming.
***Please Note: This is a multiplayer-only game. You can create multiple games with friends via email or Game Center name. We also now support random invites so you can jump into a game with random players. Thanks for downloading!***
QUEST WITH FRIENDS
Four-player gaming lets you play cooperatively with up to three friends to solve quests, slay monsters, and experience an epic fantasy adventure, one turn at a time.
BUILT FOR CO-OP PLAY
Features like in-game chatting and bonus loot and xp for big parties make adventuring in Pocket Heroes as social and fun as possible.
Adventure through ten hand-crafted environments from dungeon halls to forests, as you progress through the game's campaign mode. Don't settle for random dungeon crawls. With hand-built levels, you can experience triggered events and objects to interact with.
MULTIPLE UNIQUE CLASSES
Play as the Human Paladin, Elf Rogue, Dwarf Mechie, or Moon Priestess, each with their own special abilities and spells, with more classes coming soon in future updates.
ROBUST LEVELING SYSTEM
A simple but deep leveling system lets you choose new skills as you level up, adding progressively more powerful abilities from newly unlocked tiers of power.
OVER 20 DIFFERENT MONSTERS TYPES
Fight against human bandits, skeletons, rat-faced "vermen," goblins, spiders, and more, each with their own abilities and attack styles.
LOOT AND TREASURE
Find treasure from your defeated enemies and equip your characters with weapons, armor, trinkets, and special-use items.
Pocket Heroes features retro-style graphics that recall old 8-bit console RPGs, bringing a light-hearted nostalgic visual style to this modern, coop role-playing experience.
GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
If you have a competitive side, then race up the Kills and Gold leaderboards to prove your questing prowess, and strive to complete over twenty achievements.
MORE CONTENT COMING SOON
F5 Games plans to update the game in the future with new classes, more dungeons, and even more fun co-op gameplay mechanics.
What's New in Version 1.1A huge new update!
- New random "Raid" dungeons.
- iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S support!
- Create new parties and delete old parties much more easily. (Instructions Below)
- New Hero Board, a visual means of character management. (Instructions Below)
1. When an existing character is in a game and you want to end that game, select that character/adventure from the list of adventures in the "PLAY" menu.
2. Select Menu in the upper left hand corner.
3. Select Quit and confirm the you wish to quit the quest.
4. You will be back at the character list. Tap on the character again (the button will say Manage).
5. From this screen you can add or remove your character from the Hero Board and delete the character.