- App Store Info
DescriptionQuest with your friends in Pocket Heroes, the first cooperative multiplayer-only RPG built exclusively for iPhone! Featuring hand-crafted dungeons, intuitive gameplay, and hours of quests, this is a must-have experience if you love dungeon crawling, role-playing, and co-op gaming.
***Please Note: This is a multiplayer-only game. You can create multiple games with friends via email or Game Center name. We also now support random invites so you can jump into a game with random players. Thanks for downloading!***
QUEST WITH FRIENDS
Four-player gaming lets you play cooperatively with up to three friends to solve quests, slay monsters, and experience an epic fantasy adventure, one turn at a time.
BUILT FOR CO-OP PLAY
Features like in-game chatting and bonus loot and xp for big parties make adventuring in Pocket Heroes as social and fun as possible.
Adventure through ten hand-crafted environments from dungeon halls to forests, as you progress through the game's campaign mode. Don't settle for random dungeon crawls. With hand-built levels, you can experience triggered events and objects to interact with.
MULTIPLE UNIQUE CLASSES
Play as the Human Paladin, Elf Rogue, Dwarf Mechie, or Moon Priestess, each with their own special abilities and spells, with more classes coming soon in future updates.
ROBUST LEVELING SYSTEM
A simple but deep leveling system lets you choose new skills as you level up, adding progressively more powerful abilities from newly unlocked tiers of power.
OVER 20 DIFFERENT MONSTERS TYPES
Fight against human bandits, skeletons, rat-faced "vermen," goblins, spiders, and more, each with their own abilities and attack styles.
LOOT AND TREASURE
Find treasure from your defeated enemies and equip your characters with weapons, armor, trinkets, and special-use items.
Pocket Heroes features retro-style graphics that recall old 8-bit console RPGs, bringing a light-hearted nostalgic visual style to this modern, coop role-playing experience.
GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
If you have a competitive side, then race up the Kills and Gold leaderboards to prove your questing prowess, and strive to complete over twenty achievements.
MORE CONTENT COMING SOON
With Pocket Heroes 1.0 you only see a glimpse of the world of Altair. We plan to update the game in the future with new classes, more dungeons, and even more fun co-op gameplay mechanics.
What's New in Version 1.0.2Random matchmaking is in! Now you can create games with random players. We also have a huge list of fixes and added features.
* New Features and Balance Changes*
- Added random invites
- Added ability to decline an invite
- Changed chat notification to read "*NEW" in a yellow font when there are unread messages
- Added player name to "Waiting for dialog"
- Added the range of each ability onto the ability card
- Updated Power Sap to return more mana and reduce the targets magic defense for 2 turns
- New Zap animation for Priestess
- Updated Smite and Hot Punch to do more damage
- Added a button in the Setting screen to manually connect Game Center and Pocket Heroes accounts
- Abilities that are used only on yourself will now automatically target you when selected
- Made Status Effects impact character stats on every player's turn, not just their own
- Extra checks on game data to ensure that it's valid and that it is from the current app version
- Status effects now last an additional turn for added impact
- Added better labels to the Register Screen
- Slowed down movement replays, hopefully this will help keep everyone in the right positions
- Fixed issue were you couldn't see the other players class choices when you were joining a party
- Fixed issue where game would crash during monster turn in Quest 3
- Fixed music and sound effects preference bug
- Fixed Power Sap display and popup problems.
- Fixed bug where some derived stats would fluctuate each time equipment was changed
- Fixed issues with various character abilities
- Fixed Reaper Payment Issue
- Fixed Treasure Chest Issue
- Fixed a bug in level 6 that could result in the player being stuck
- Fixed a bug in level 5 that would place players in a wall