Doodle Rider HD
- App Store Info
Description****Thank you all for your support****
“The cute graphics and simple gameplay make Doodle Rider an excellent choice for younger kids”…”provides a challenge to keep parents interested while playing with their kids”
* Remember - Rate us through the app and get 100 extra hay
* Remember - Post you score on FB and get 100 extra hay
Take Storm to an exciting adventure.
Meet Storm, the nicest and easiest horse around. Storm likes to gallop around and eat carrots (his
favorite food). While riding in the meadow, Storm collects haystacks to be used later at the barn to
trade them for enhanced riding skills.
Storm must jump over obstacles and there are many along his path: holes in the ground, terraces,
stones, logs, fences, Bison, cactus trees, hay piles and rakes. From time to time, he must also watch out
for the eagles. Pay attention to Storm’s health bar. Failing to jump over the obstacles will reduce Storm’s
Riding Storm is easy, tap once to jump or double tap to jump higher and further. You’ll probably notice
that the longer you ride Storm the faster it gets and by eating carrots you’ll even get 5 seconds sprints to
collect as many hay stacks as you can.
• Simple game controls – tap once to jump, tap twice to jump higher and further.
• Three fantastic grounds for Storm to ride around. A change of scenery is always nice
• 12 different obstacles to watch out for
• 5 seconds sprints every time you fill the carrot meter (by eating carrots)
• Barn to trade haystacks for enhanced riding skills and Storm skins (Cowboy Rider and Golden
• Game Center enabled leaderboard and achievements.
• Challenging distance trophies to collect