- App Store Info
DescriptionFileExplorer helps you to access files on your computer (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux), NAS and Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box etc) from iDevice. Stream movies and musics to your iDevice. Directly view photos, play slideshow without iTunes sync. Access and manage documents on your office computer from home through iOS VPN or port forward.
1) Access Computer/NAS
Supported OS and device: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Time Capsule and NAS.
Access network shares on above OS and device by CIFS, SMB, WebDAV and FTP protocol.
Manage(copy/move/rename/delete) your remote files from iDevice.
Stream movies and musics from computer/NAS to iDevice.
Transfer files between computer/NAS and iDevice.
Search files by file name.
Support network discovery and make connection setup easily.
Support VPN and port forward(139 and 445 port) to connect your computer/NAS over Internet.
2) Cloud Storages
Supported Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and iCloud Drive.
Access and manage your files on Cloud Storage.
Stream movies and musics to iDevices.
Transfer files between Cloud Storage and iDevice.
3) Local Storage
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iDevice over WiFi.
Sort files and folders by name, date and size etc.
File Management: Copy/Delete/Move files.
4) Built-in file readers
Support JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF
Share photos on Twitter, Facebook, Email etc.
Support majority video formats: MOV,MP4,M4V,MPV,AVI,XVID,MKV,RMVB,WMV,FLV etc.
Up to HD quality (1980 x 1080 pixels) for Quick Time media files (MP4, MOV, M4V, MPV)
Up to DV quality (1280 x 720 pixels) for other media files (AVI,XVID,MKV,RMVB,WMV,FLV etc.)
Support MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV
Background, shuffle, Repeat play
Fast open large pdf file.
Support Outline, Bookmark, page thumbnails, annotation link etc.
MS Office: Support Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents
iWork: Support Pages, Numbers, Keynote documents
And more formats: plain text, RTF(Rich Text Format), HTML and Web Archives
* Universal app
* Transfer photos between iDevice Photo Library and remote computers/cloud storage.
* Password lock down app.
* Favorites, History, Email, Air Print etc.
Follow us on twitter: @SkyjosApps
What's New in Version 5.0.0We completely redesigned user interface and introduced lots of new exciting features in FileExplorer 5. This version is optimized for iOS 9 as well.
* Redesign and rework user interface.
* Display files and folder in grid view or list view.
* Add a built-in web browser for file downloading.
* Support to use Touch ID for accessing app.
New Cloud Storages:
* iCloud Drive
* OneDrive for Business
* FTP Server
* Export and import configurations. Please find this feature in app settings.
* Distribute configurations via MDM.
* Play mp4 video with full screen on TV via HDMI cable.
* Display mp4 video subtitle on Apple TV when AirPlay mirror is turned on.
* Add music/video resume playback feature. This feature can be turned on/off in app settings.
* Add Time-Off feature for music player.
* Play FLAC, APE lossless audio formats.
* Support cue, m3u playlist. Music files must be stored in the same folder with playlist.
* Improve thumbnail downloading performance.
* Add GIF support
* Add zip files feature for local files.
* Decompress the password protected zip and rar.
* Add folder creating feature when picking folder for file transfer.
* List favorite folders when picking folder for file transfer.
* Add an option to prevent backup local files in iCloud or iTunes.