Dart Meister - The Darts Scorer
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe #1 selling Darts Scorer!
Play real darts. Keep score with Dart Meister!
Watch the trailer video at DARTMEISTERAPP.COM!
Dart Meister takes the hassle out of scoring darts and helps beginners learn to play! The innovative input system is a joy to use. Just tap in your throws on the Dart Keyboard and Dart Meister calculates the score for you. Tap a number to score a single. Tap and drag toward the center to score a double or triple. Beginners will appreciate that misses don't need to be entered :)
Dart Meister only allows valid throws to be entered. Not only does this help beginners learn the game (and yes, game rules are also provided), but it helps prevent errors. But if you do make a mistake, simply tap on a throw to remove it (much easier than the unwieldy undo system in other apps). This even works for past rounds in the history view! No other dart scorer can do this.
Score Cricket, x01 & Shanghai with up to 4 players or teams.
● Score Cricket, x01 & Shanghai
● Up to 4 players or teams
● Numerous game options
● Best throw entry system available
● Highlight where to throw and score
● Visualize throws & calculations
● Novice or expert out advice (x01)
● Game stats (points per round. etc.)
● Spacious full screen scoreboard
● Game rules & app tutorial
● Saved games, players and teams
● Standard, cut-throat or no points
● Starting score: 101 to 5001
● Double in or straight in
● Double out or straight out
● Novice or expert check out advice
● Starting number: 1 to 20
● Number of rounds: 1 to 21
● Double or triple out
This section addresses comments and questions from the reviews:
COMMENT #1: The app does not have a "miss" button, making the statistics inaccurate.
REPLY: The statistics are indeed accurate. After each round, Dart Meister automatically assumes the correct number of misses based on how many throws were entered. For example, if two throws are entered, Dart Meister assumes 1 miss. It works this way to reduce the amount of input required.
COMMENT #2: The app is split into two screens. It should all be one screen.
REPLY: Dart Meister features a spacious, easy-to-read scoreboard and the best throw entry system. Attempting to combine all of this onto one screen would require unacceptable compromises. Feedback on the two screen design has been overwhelmingly positive. It only takes a swipe of the thumb to navigate between them.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168.1
* Fix crash on iOS 8
Dart Meister updates are back!
* Fixed a bug in iOS 10 that caused all toggle switch options to stop working.
* Brand new icon and a fresh coat of paint!
If you enjoy Dart Meister, please take a moment to rate it. Your positive feedback helps keep the updates coming. Thanks!