Acrobatic Ninja Math: starter edition
- App Store Info
DescriptionAcrobatic Ninja Math is a math game with a physics-based puzzle twist designed to make math practice fun for elementary school kids. In this free starter edition, you can enjoy 12 levels of this exciting game while practicing addition skills. With a simple in-app purchase (after parent validation), you can unlock all 36 levels and all 4 of the basic arithmetic operators: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
In Acrobatic Ninja Math you have to safely get the Ninja to an answer gong, it has to be the one with the correct answer to the math problem! That makes for double the fun while exercising both your math and physics puzzle skills. Once unlocked after the full game purchase, Acrobatic Ninja Math also includes the option to customize (turn on or off) each of the math types independently as well as set the global problem difficulty (easy, medium or hard) to accommodate a wide range of grade levels and math skills from kindergarten through 5th grade. Such flexibility also allows for drilling students on weak skills while they enjoy a challenging physics puzzle game with great graphics and sound effects.
• Three difficulty levels - easy, medium and hard that customize the number of digits used in the problems
• Addition from single digits up to triple digit problems based on difficulty chosen
• Subtraction with single digits up to triple digit problems based on difficulty chosen (with full game in-app purchase only)
• Multiplication of numbers up to 20 based on difficulty chosen (with full game in-app purchase only)
• Division with divisors up to 20 based on difficulty chosen
• Ability to customize experience by independently turning math types on/off (with full game in-app purchase only)
• Ability to reset all progress if desired for multiple children to play their own progress
• 36 challenging levels in all (levels 13 and on available with full game in-app purchase only)
• Fun sound effects
• Several different physics-based puzzle mechanics including catapults, trampolines, and rockets! (some mechanics on later levels available only with full game in-app purchase only)
What's New in Version 1.2• iOS 7 compatibility
• Introduces 3 difficulty levels (easy, medium and hard) to better customize the math problems to fit your child's needs.
• Added ability to reset all progress if desired for multiple children to play their own progress
• Added parental gate to verify parent permission before allowing in-app purchase to unlock the full game
• UI improvements
• Improved performance
• Minor bug fixes