Shoot and Sell
- Publisher: Photographer's Wall Display Guides
- Genre: Photo & Video
- Released: 20 Sep, 2012
- Size: 88.0 MB
- Price: $74.99
- App Store Info
Description***Professional Photographer Magazine Hot One Reader's Choice Award Winner for best mobile business app 2013!***
From the creators of the Photographer's Wall Display Guides, a sales tool for photographers to help your clients "picture their pictures" on the walls of their home.
Whether meeting with clients at their home, your studio, a coffee shop or anywhere in between, Shoot & Sell puts selling framed images and canvases at your fingertips!
Use room images from your client’s own home, one of the included stylish stock room images - or take one on the spot with iPad’s camera! Thanks to the app’s unique ability to calibrate any room image, images are show in actual proportion providing a quick and easy realistic size reference.
Designed by a photographer for photographers, Shoot & Sell is also a powerful tool for any visual artist, from painters and illustrators to Etsy shop owners - all can leverage the power of Shoot & Sell to supersize their sales of wall art!
- Change sizes and frame images on the fly. Shoot & Sell is the only app with the speed and flexibility to show any combination of images framed or unframed without the mandatory use of a template.
- Show single images in ANY size! - user can choose which standard sizes to show or not show to match their own product offerings.
- Add your own custom image sizes in inches OR centimeters!
- Create your own multi-image templates using the template creator or just create a design on the wall and choose "Save as template."
- Share/Export templates with other Shoot & Sell users, either privately by email or "to the cloud" so all users can import them.
- Import templates from other Shoot & Sell users or the app creator Ariana Falerni.
- The only app that allows you to save and re-open entire projects - work up multiple ideas for clients ahead of time and then edit them on the fly during your sales session!
-Standard templates included are available as clusters/collections at popular professional print labs like H&H, Simply Canvas, Mpix Pro and more - now you can import or create unlimited additional templates!
- Canvas OR framed single images - with or without mats in 5 basic colors and 8 combinations of frame and mat widths or customize your own!
- Organic Bloom frames now included FREE!
- Import images from iPad’s library, Dropbox or Flickr.
-The only app to include 10 gorgeous stock room images that can be used to get started with the app instantly or for marketing or online proofing when no client room image is available!
- Additional stock room background images available as in-app purchases individually or in multi-packs for additional savings.
- Change wall and furniture colors of most of the stock room images!
- Use images from your client's own home with our easy to use calibration tool - no piece of paper necessary!
- Client room images can also be taken on location using the the iPad’s camera!
- Share your designs by email, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Twitter or to the iPad library.
- Watermark your designs! Perfect for branding your work before using one of our many social sharing options.
- Store up to 3 watermarks and switch between them at will to protect your work when using our many social media sharing options!
- Image size labels that can be toggled on and off and shown in your choice of 3 colors.
- Optional image snap for easy alignment of frames and canvases!
- Two finger rotate groupings and canvases - change portrait and landscape orientations instantly.
- Rotate, crop, zoom and flip images as necessary to find the perfect look or just to correct small imperfections in horizon lines etc.
- 10 level undo
- Access to our private Facebook group to connect with the app's creator Ariana Falerni and other photographers doing in person sales. Member's only resources available to all who join.
What's New in Version 2.4New in iOS v2.4
Fixed bug introduced by a change in Flickr's API
New in iOS v2.3
*Added support for South African Rand (ZAR) and Swedish Krona (SEK) currencies
*Memory performance optimization
New in iOS v2.2
*Fixed bug in template creator that would in some cases make canvas sizes appear in CM when edited.
*Other small bug fixes including optimization for iPad Air.
New in iOS v2.1
*New alert in edit template layout mode.
*Fixed minor alignment issues in template previews.
New in iOS v2.0:
*PRICING: Add prices to any multi-image grouping or single image size. Display pricing overlay at any time and optionally include pricing when you email a design to your clients.
*TEMPLATE CREATION: Now you can create your own mutli-image templates! Use our new template creator or just create a design on the wall and choose "Save as template."
*SHARE/IMPORT/EXPORT TEMPLATES: You can share templates you create with other users and also import templates created by other users or the app creator Ariana Falerni.
*ORGANIC BLOOM FRAMES FREE: Previously the Organic Bloom frames were only available as an In-app purchase.
*MORE STANDARD FRAME OPTIONS: Customize the frame and mat widths with easy to use sliders or use our standard quick-frame options.
*NEW BACKGROUND PACK: The Photographer's Wall Display Guides "Cottage Chic" collection backgrounds are now available for purchase as Background pack 4.
*DISCOUNTS: Valuable discounts from premier photography vendors shown right inside the app!
*VARIOUS iOS7 BUG FIXES
To learn more about the new version 2 features, please see our video: http://www.shootandsellapp.com/version2/