Super Duper StoryMaker
- Publisher: Super Duper Publications
- Genre: Education
- Released: 24 Sep, 2012
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWith Super Duper StoryMaker, you can create all the picture and photo stories you want and tell them over and over — plus, you can make your own photo albums, special occasion cards, comic books, etc. Educators and parents will love StoryMaker because it helps children practice learning skills, such as reading, sequencing, vocabulary and sentence building, following directions, grammar, storytelling and retelling, interacting with others, and more.
StoryMaker has two screens — Create Story and Tell Story. In Create Story you make your stories, as well as edit and change them. In Tell Story you read, tell, and talk about your stories. For extra fun, record your voice and other sounds and have everyone listen to your stories.
• Create all the color picture and photo stories (and more) that you can imagine
• Choose from over 800 places, people, and items
• Include your own personal photos
• Add your own drawings and handwriting
• Name your story and type text on each story page
• Change and edit your stories
• Record your voice and other sounds
• Share stories with others by telling and reading them aloud
• Turn the story pages just like a book or play them automatically
• Print out or email your stories to family and friends
Teachers and parents can use StoryMaker to help children learn by making the following pages/worksheets and having the kids practice specific skills.
• RECOGNIZING OBJECTS – Naming pictures/objects on a page
• VOCABULARY – Identifying + reading pictures/photos with words underneath
• SENTENCE MAKING – Reading short sentences
• READING – Reading simple picture/photo stories
• SPELLING – Writing or spelling out loud the name of objects
• SENTENCE COMPLETION – Completing partial sentences by adding endings
• GRAMMAR – Filling in blanks on grammar specific phrases/sentences (verbs, nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, etc.)
• ARTICULATION and PHONOLOGY– Saying target sounds in words, phrases, and sentences
• STORY BUILDING – Write + telling own stories by following proper story building skills (beginning, characters, setting, story starter, events, etc.)
• LISTENING + STORY RETELL – Adult reads stories and children retell them in their own words
• SOCIAL SKILLS - Identifying appropriate/inappropriate behavior in social situations
What's New in Version 3.02* Updated OS Compatibility.
* Stability Improvements.