Weight Tracker - BMI
- App Store Info
DescriptionTrack your progress towards weight loss or gain. Very easy to use, plot your weight change and BMI as graph.
* Quick and easy weight adding.
* Set your weight goal and watch your progress.
* Look up your weight for any given date. Edit or delete entries at any time.
* All your weight and progress information on a single screen.
* Motivating weight and BMI charts.
* Export / import your weight data via email.
* Apple Health App integration.
* Supports metric and imperial units.
* Reminders, password protection and more.
Easy setup: Weight Tracker can get your height, gender, weight from the Health-App if you like. It will also write your weight and BMI into the Health-App.
Your data belongs to you! You are able to export your data at any time and use it as a CSV file (a plain text file). Your data is not collected or transmitted!
Not sure if this is what you are looking for? Try the lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id490413515?mt=8
What's New in Version 2.0.1Simplified weight picker.
Weight loss/weight gain visible in the overview section.
Recently changed in 2.0:
New app layout with tabs, clearly represented - in the overview menu everything can be seen clearly at a glance.
You goal progress is represented graphically.
You can turn off metric units in settings to use lbs and inch instead of kg and cm.
Password protect the app if you like.
You can now specify if you want to reduce or gain weight.
Improved your history view.
Share your success with friends in the overview menu without telling your actual weight.
Added the ability to delete the weight history.
Please note that this new version does no longer automatically tries to sync with the Health App. You have to activate "add new data" in the settings menu.
Simplified weight picker.
Gridlines in charts are now optional.
The chart menu uses an 8 weeks preview.
If you like the update please consider rating the new app in iTunes.