- App Store Info
DescriptionSALE: Check out our "Playito's cool games MEGAPACK (10 games total)" for just $6.99!
FireLords is fast arcade game with literally explosive gameplay. If you like Bomberman, Dynablaster or similar games you should definitely try FireLords!
INSTRUCTIONS - READ FIRST :-)
- Use on-screen joystick. Touch on right half of the screen to move the hero and on the left half of the screen to place the bomb.
- Alternatively turn TILT control on in the main menu screen. Tilt your device to move the hero, touch anywhere on screen to place a bomb.
- Smart enemies - with variable behaviour and intelligence
- Four episode packs - enjoy beautiful HD graphics and unique gameplay factors in each episode
- More than 40 levels - including 5 secret ones. Will you be able to find them all?
- Gameplay innovations - bonuses (speed, bombs, range, shield, ...), black fog, explosive barrels, destroyable ground
- Days of fun - play the levels again to get another unique experience and earn more stars to unlock new episodes, find secret levels
- Precise control - whether you prefer using your accelerometer/g-sensor for TILT control or on-screen joystick (d-pad), we have worked hard to implement the best possible response
- Want to gain more stars from the levels? Try to destroy all the boxes (you might find entrance to secret level as well ;)) and try to earn more score by combos - destroy at least 2 boxes at once or kill at least 2 enemies at once.
We would love to hear your feedback - please write us to [email protected] if you are having any issues or have comments or ideas for our game! Suggestions so far include multiplayer over Wi-Fi/internet, freemium version, level editor...
Visit our website for more information about the game: http://playito.com/firelords/
What's New in Version 1.0.4- Touch controls were improved thanks to your valuable user feedback :)
- No need for joystick centering anymore, just move your finger freely on chosen half of the screen.
- No need for raising your finger for changing direction (but you can still use this method if you want).