VeggieTales: The League of Incredible Vegetables
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe official app for VeggieTales: The League of Incredible Vegetables movie!
Now you too can help save the town of Bumblyburg! Choose a super-power for each League member to fight fear and foil Dr. Flurry’s minions. Easy to use tap-and-drag controls power your favorite Veggie heroes through 28 challenging levels to collect Courage Coins that unlock 60 powers and upgrades to overcome fear!
It was a bright and sunny day in Bumblyburg until Dr. Flurry came to town. This chillin' villain wants to freeze the entire city in fear! This job is too big for LarryBoy to handle alone, so he turns to "The League of Incredible Vegetables" for help! Thingamabob (Bob the Tomato), S-Cape (Mr. Lunt), Vogue (Petunia Rhubarb) and Ricochet (Junior Asparagus) are up for the task, but find that their own fears could land them in Dr. Flurry's deep freeze! Will they remember to turn to the One who is bigger than all their fears before the whole town ends up on ice? Find out in this heroic new VeggieTales episode with a lesson in handling fear!
• Put yourself IN the movie. The game follows the path of LarryBoy and his friends through the movie complete with video scenes between each Act!
• Gorgeous 3D environments and characters taken straight from the all-new VeggieTales superhero DVD!
• Choose your favorite L.I.V. VeggieTales characters to battle Dr. Flurry and his minions across 4 acts and 28 challenging levels!
• Simple Tap-and-Drag controls to select, move and activate the superpowers of your heroes!
• Earn Courage Coins each level to buy over 60 powers and upgrades in the Lab!
• Replay missions with the different combinations of heroes to earn more Courage Coins to unlock even stronger powers!
• Awesome soundtrack and sound fx straight from the movie!
What's New in Version 1.0.2• Graphics now optimized for the iPhone 5
• Fixed bug where melee character would attack at a range
• Fixed orientation on the balloon dogs
• Adjusted auto attack ranges on melee and ranged characters
• Adjusted spaces when characters engaged in melee combat
• Increased health and attack of melee characters
• Various bug fixes and enhancements