- App Store Info
DescriptionProCalc++ is not your typical calculator!!
ProCalc++ is an advanced RPN programmer's calculator for your Apple iOS mobile device.
Think HP 16c with an updated interface and a few extras :)
ProCalc++ can display numbers in any base between 2 and 16, with specific keys for hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary. Of course, you can also enter values in any of those bases.
Word size can be set to different values from 2 to 64 bits, and arithmetic operations can be performed using unsigned, 2's complement or 1's complement modes.
Included are all the logic operations you would expect...
And it's fully keystroke programmable!
Programs can be exported and imported via clipboard :)
If you have ever used an RPN calculator before, you'll feel right at home with ProCalc++, if you haven't, don't worry, it's easy to learn and once you master it you'll be doing calculations faster than ever :)
With ProCalc++ you'll be able to do, among other things:
* Use different word sizes from 2 to 64 to represent values.
* Use any number base from 2 to 16 to display values.
* Use unsigned, 2's complement or 1's complement modes.
* Simple arithmetic functions, +-*/ besides addition or subtraction with carry/borrow.
* More than 20 different logic operations.
* Use and display of a carry flag.
* Use any of it's 16 different program banks to write a program.
* Store and read values directly or indirectly (via a index register) from 256 registers.
* Many more ...
What's New in Version 1.2.1* The line address is now given in hexadecimal when copying a program
* Some small fixes