Mathdoku+ Pro Sudoku Style Logic Puzzle
- Publisher: Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
- Genre: Board
- Released: 30 Nov, 2012
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionSudoku and puzzle fans will love Mathdoku+! Simple and challenging, this brain teaser is unlike anything you’ve played before. Get ready to spend hours of enjoyment along your phone or tablet.
With over 700 levels from 3x3 to the mind blowing 9x9, Mathdoku+ is a great game to help you sharpen logic and math skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler!
★ FEATURES ★
- Great for kids’ development of reasoning, logic and math skills
- Check and Hint features to help in case you get stuck
- Complete tutorial for beginners
- Designed for both iPhone and iPad with support for Retina Display
★ HOW TO PLAY ★
- The grid size defines the numbers you can use in a puzzle. If it’s a 3x3, you’ll use numbers from 1 to 3. If it’s a 4x4, from 1 to 4. And so on!
- Squares outlined by bold lines are called cages. Each cage has a target number and a an associated math operation.
- Each cage must be filled with numbers that, combined in any order, produce the target number of the cage using the correspondent math operation.
- Numbers may not be repeated in any row or column, just like Sudoku.
Quite simple, eh? So warm up your brain and get ready for Mathdoku+!
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq