Manager & Uploader for Picasa & Google+
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe app allows you to view/manage your own Picasa (Google+) web albums/photos.
- Multiple authorised account support
- View your Picasa web albums
- View your favorite accounts' shared web albums
- View album photos on map view
- Share a photo via email & Facebook & Twitter(iOS 5.0 or higher) & SinaWeibo (iOS 6.0 or higher)
- Share an album via email & Facebook & Twitter(iOS 5.0 or higher) & SinaWeibo (iOS 6.0 or higher)
- View comments of a photo / add comments to a photo
- Show a geo-tagged photo's map location
- View a album photo Exif info if available
+ Create a new album and delete an existing album
+ Batch upload photos to an album
+ Update existing photos' captions
+ Remove photos from an album
+ Edit an album's properties (titile and access)
+ Add photo tags to a photo
+ Batch add tags to photos
+ Move photos to a different album
- You need an authorized (username & password) account to manage your photo albums.
- If you don't have a Picasa account, go to http://picasaweb.google.com to register one.
- The app is not developed by Google.
- If you don't allow the app to access the location info in photos & videos the first time, you won't be able to access your photo library. To solve the problem, go to Settings app => Location Services => Find Picasa app to enable location service so that you can load your photo library in the app.
What's New in Version 2.2- Resolved forgotten passcode issue. Now you can uninstall and reinstall the app to remove forgotten passcode so that you won’t be locked out of the app. After the update, your existing passcode will be removed and you need to re-enable your passcode
- Add a larger thumbnail size option
- General bug fixes and improvements