- App Store Info
DescriptionThe official BBC Sport app is the sports fan’s guide to live sport news, stats, fixtures and results, curated by the BBC’s team of sport journalists. Users can also read articles and analysis, set football/cricket/F1 notifications and even customise and set quick links to favourite sports and teams.
- Home screen displaying the top stories across the world of sport
- Customise the app by adding quick links to your favourite sports and teams
- Set match alerts for more than 150 UK football clubs (line-ups, kick-off, goals, half-time score and result), international cricket teams and every Formula 1 race
- Read the top sport headlines using our widget. Swipe down on your iPhone/iPad to see the top BBC stories from the world of sport
- Comprehensive football news, analysis, live scores, match stats and text commentaries – plus the gossip column
- Dedicated indexes for dozens of sports, including football, F1, cricket, rugby union, rugby league, tennis and golf
- A page for football teams and competitions including the Premier League
- A full season’s football fixtures and results searchable by day
- Football tables
- Share stories and results with your friends and followers
- The BBC will be adding new features to the app and will notify you when they become available in the App Store
A network connection is required in order to access content.
What's New in Version 1.7.0* We have launched a top stories widget. This means you can swipe down on your iPhone/iPad and read the top BBC Sport headlines.
How do I add the widget?
1. Update your BBC Sport app
2. Swipe down from the top of your device. Select the "Today" tab
3. Click "Edit" at the bottom of the page
4. Add "BBC Sport Headlines"
5. Click "Done"
When you have added the widget - swipe down on your iPhone/iPad to see the top stories from the world of sport.
Available on iOS 8+ devices.
* Set push alerts (result, innings, wicket) for county cricket teams
* Stability improvements