Puppet Workshop - Creativity App for Kids
- Publisher: Sebastian Bachorzewski
- Genre: Education
- Released: 21 Feb, 2013
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
Description● A 2014 Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner
● Best App Ever Awards / 3rd place in Best Young Kids App category
● One of the "50 best apps for kids from 2013 that parents can trust" according to The Guardian
● One of the "Five Creative Apps Every Kid Should Try" according to Huffington Post
● One of the "20 best creative iPhone and iPad apps for kids of 2013″ according to Apps Playground
● "There are some great apps that allow kids to make movies, draw, paint, and even animate, but Puppet Workshop is definitely one of the best we’ve seen in a long time." - appoLearning
● "We love its colorful interface, creative gameplay, and excellent choice of items to play with. Highly recommended!” - Geeks With Juniors
● "...is possibly one of the best creative apps on the market... Your child will be brought on a journey of creativity and artistic wonderment." - AppAbled
● "Puppet Workshop opens the door to creativity!" - Fun Educational Apps
● "What is most wonderful about this app is the endless uses–it really inspires creativity" - Smart Apps For Kids
● "I love apps that encourage our kids to show their creativity and have fun making art!" - The iPhone Mom
Puppet Workshop was created to develop your child's creativity. Choose a sock or glove which will become a virtual puppet. Create the eyes, nose, mouth and hair using a variety of buttons, strands, ornaments, etc. Place the puppet on the background available in the app or upload your own background from camera roll on your iPad. Alternatively, your child may use some paper, markers, crayons and independently create his or her own background that you can use in Puppet Workshop.
Do you like this game? Easy as 1-2-3 – use any socks, buttons, threads that you can find at home and create your own hand puppets. Put them on your hands, play different roles and have a lot of fun.
- Application suitable for children of all age groups
- Simple interface makes the app easy to use for kids
- 20 different socks and gloves from which you can create your puppet
- more than 150 items from which you can make eyes, hair, nose, mouth and other parts of the puppets
- 18 backgrounds available in the application. You can also add your own background image from camera roll on your iPad
- The puppets you create are stored and displayed in the application
- You can change puppets' names
- Save your puppet as an image to your device
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
● this app does not collect or share any user's personal information.
● this app does not contain ads.
● this app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● this app does not contain social networks integration.
● this app contains "More Apps" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate pages. The links are protected by a simple math task to prevent kids from going to the App Store.
If you like Puppet Workshop – Creativity App for Kids please take a moment to review it on the Itunes AppStore. Thank you!
If you have any comments, suggestions or would like to contact us please write to us - email@example.com
● VISIT US: www.jumpapp.eu
● LIKE US: www.facebook.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.pinterest.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.youtube.com/JumpAppHQ