Journey to Hell
- App Store Info
Description***Please check the compatibility of the Journey to Hell with your device***
The game is NOT compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 1 and iPod 3rd&4th generation.
★★★ Special introductory price of $3.99 for the first days ★★★
Journey to Hell is set in a world spiraling into decline, where all manner of demons are on the prowl to feed their appetite for human flesh. Fortunately, a secret organization operating under the name of the "Holy Shield" has been keeping a watchful eye on mankind. The Holy Shield has been fighting demonkind since time immemorial in an attempt to maintain the balance between the forces of good and evil on Earth.
But one day during a routine mission, two demon hunters stumble across the most devastating threat to ever face the Holy Shield. The organization sends the hunters on a mission to track down the source of evil and wipe out the demon minions, before culminating in a crazy, blood-soaked epic showdown.
Cliché-packed Journey to Hell proudly pays homage to the shoot 'em up genre, with uber-powerful weapons, badass heroes and bloodthirsty demons, rocking to the soundtrack specially created for the game by heavy metal band The Slaughters.
Load your holy guns and divine rifles, and get ready to bring on the pain...
● Embark on an epic adventure with seven different environments. Relive the experience in Survival and Treasure Hunt modes.
● Play with two Holy Shield warriors, Gabriel and Rachel, and check out their kick-ass combos.
● Procedural music that changes to suit the action in each scene.
● An original soundtrack performed by heavy metal band The Slaughters.
● Close to 30 different upgradable weapons (flamethrowers, machine guns, holy pistols, and much more).
● High-quality 3D environments for a unique visual atmosphere.
● Take on over 15 demon races and up to 40 enemies on the screen.
● Three different gameplays: TPS in Story and Survival modes, and FPS in Treasure Hunt mode with gyroscope controls.
● Game Center
CURIOUS ? MORE INFO ON :