- App Store Info
DescriptionRefresh your physics lessons about the dynamics of multi body systems. With this app, you can build models of real mechanisms, consisting of masses, springs, dampers, excitations, kinematics and so on. You can combine the mechanic system with electric circuits to analyze hybrid systems. The analyses of the dynamic system is done in the frequency domain, where you can see the damped and undamped natural frequencies with the corresponding motions of the bodies, the forces of combined springs and dampers and the currents and voltages of resistors, conductors and the other electronic components. So, for example, it's easy to
- develop an optimal design of an absorber system,
- estimate the dynamic stiffness and loss angle of spring and damper elements in any arbitrary arrangement,
- evaluate the sensitivity of parameters and excitations.
Parametervariations as an offline or online process will help you to get an impression of the influence of each system parameter. For dynamic elements with a nonlinear behavior special algorithms are implemented so you can analyze the changing shapes of transfer functions.
What's New in Version 1.8In this version a first set of basic electronic components are introduced. Now it's possible to analyze electric circuits in the frequency domain as well as combined hybrid systems, consisting of electronic and mechanic components.
Furthermore, there are two features:
- A single mass oscillator is introduced as a single component in the toolkit. The input parameters are the eigenfrequency and the damping value of the component instead of mass, stiffness and damping. This might be very useful, if you design an absorber system.
- In the construction frame of your dynamic system you will find a check mark symbol. With this functionality you can verify, if your model is set up correctly and prepared for calculation. So you stay in the setup view to correct the model.