Insanity Log 60 - 9 week fitness tracker
- Publisher: Insomniac Industries
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 15 Mar, 2013
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionFor those of you who are digging deeper, we give you most interactive means to do so!
iLog60 is designed for those following a 2 month or 9 week fitness plan, such as Insanity. It allows the user to track their progress in the program using an enhanced workout schedule, progress bars, and note taking system.
With this app you can:
- Follow the workout on a day to day basis. Each time you enter the App, it will tell you what day you are on, and the workout for that day. Never wonder again what you'll be doing.
- Cross off each day in the program you have completed. Use our clean visual interface and smooth animations to see just how far you've come.
- Add notes to each day, keep track of your scores on fitness tests, difficulty of workout, how well you did, etc. Write as much or as little as you like.
- View and track important statistics such as how many days you've completed, how many you have left, which day and workout you are on, etc. Each day you log fills up a progress bar, and tells you the phase of the workout.
Pleas note that this app is not a stand alone. It requires a 2 month fitness program such as insanity. Please make sure this App is compatible with your workout before you buy. And if you are doing one of the toughest, meanest, and craziest workouts out there, Have this app on your side, work hard, and get the results you want!
What's New in Version 1.5-Added IAP for a graph for your fit tests.