- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Arson Tracker app was designed with arson investigators in mind. The application allows investigators to take a photo of a burned house, tag it and capture its gps coordinates.
This information, the tag, the picture and the gps coordinates will be stored in the app. Users can view the details of the Arson House by selecting it from the "List".
Additionally, the app provides a means to send the tag, the gps coordinates and the picture to your Twitter account or to any email address. Users can see where this entry is located on a map by touching the "Map It" button. A purple pin will drop onto its location. Select between Standard, Satellite, and Hybrid.
To view the location of all entries in your "List" plotted on a map, tap the "Map" button. This will drop a purple pin onto the location of all entries in your "List". The map allows users to zoom in or out on locations. Choose between Standard, Satellite, and Hybrid.
This app also allows users to share information between ios devices that have the Arson Tracker App installed and bluetooth capabilities. To send information between devices tap on the "Share" tab bar button. This will take you to a screen where you can connect ios devices. Once a connection has been established with another device (or devices) select an entry from the "Share" list. The selection will be highlighted in blue. Once selected, the "Send" button will activate. Tap the send button to send the information to all connected ios devices. Once sent, it is removed from the "Share" list only. It has not been permanently removed. To restore the "Share" list tap the "Regen" button. This will regenerate the list based on your arson "List". Tapping the "Disconnect" button will disconnect all connected devices.
What's New in Version 1.3- Created a version for iPad
- New data model, adds fields for address, city, state and postal code.
- Adds the ability to search your list.
- Adds reverse geocoding, touching the "capture latitude and longitude" will auto populate the address, city, state and postal code fields
- Added scroll view to detail view controllers, allows users to scroll on the detail page.
- Added single tap gesture recognizer to detail scroll views, this allow users to dismiss the keyboard by single tapping the background.