Drone Control US - Remote Control your AR.Drone
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis is a remote control application for Parrot's new quadrocopter: the AR.Drone. Of course it is only useful if you already have the AR.Drone hardware from Parrot.
Use the well known interface to control your drone. Keyfeatures:
* Autonomous flight / target tracking
* Support for 60Beat game pad controller.
* Record videos and take photos.
* Shows wifi signal strength.
* Full compatibility with AR.Drone 1 and 2.
* Flip Control for AR.Drone 2 to allow back flip, front flip and side flips.
* Photo Library, manage and share your videos and photos.
* Log and plot navigation data and alert messages.
* Full customizable HUD, choose from different designs.
* Shows Flight time, altitude, roll, yaw.
* Alert messages can have sound effects. Customize battery alerts.
* Take interval photos.
* Telnet and other tools to gather log files and other informations from your AR.Drone.
* Firmware manager included. Upgrade and Downgrade Firmware version easily.
* Localized in german and english. You can select from different units in the settings: centimeter, meter, inch and feet.
* All graphics iPhone 4 retina display ready.
* Uses the bigger screen of the iPhone 5.
* Drone Control is an universal app for iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch.
* Only requires iOS 4.3 and runs also on older devices.
Please note this is a special US-Version of Drone Control without without tilt-control and also without absolute control.
This application is not endorsed by Parrot and Parrot is not offering support for the app. If you are experience any problems please use www.digitalsirup.com to get in touch with me.
What's New in Version 2.6.1Fixes a bug that prevented the youtube videos to play.
Fixes a bug that forced the control mode to "RC Mode 2" after unplugging the 60Beat controller or after deactivating autonomous flight.