Theory Test for UK Car Drivers and Motorcyclists - Driving Test Success
- App Store Info
DescriptionWe’ve helped over 8 MILLION prepare for their tests and awarded the “Telegraph Best Buy Award 5/5" and “Auto Express Magazine, best Theory Test App Winner”
Includes ALL the OFFICIAL DVSA preparation material needed to pass the multiple choice part of the Theory Test. PLUS...The Highway Code and brand new Braking Distance Simulator that you won’t find in any other app!
Why choose our app?
• 1,300+ 5 STAR reviews since launch
• We’ve helped over 8 MILLION prepare for their tests
• Awarded the “Telegraph Best Buy Award 5/5” and “Auto Express Magazine, best Theory Test App Winner”
• Completely up to date for the 2016 test
• Contains officially licensed content from the DVSA – the people who set the test
• Recommended by UK driving instructors
> Car Drivers in GB & NI
> Motorcyclists in GB & NI
• OFFICIAL DVSA CONTENT - Contains EVERY official revision question, answer and explanation from the DVSA – the people who set the tests.
• PRACTISE - Test yourself on specific categories or from questions that you have not yet seen or have previously answered incorrectly.
• MOCK TESTS – Sit unlimited mock tests with interactive case study questions, structured just like the official test.
• REVIEW - See where you went wrong and how to improve for next time.
• PROGRESS MONITOR - Keep a track of your progress so you know which categories need a bit more revision.
• NEW BRAKING DISTANCE SIMULATOR – Learn and visualise the overall braking distance at varying speeds and road conditions.
• NEW THE HIGHWAY CODE – Read the latest rules and regulations to ensure that you're using the roads safely and legally.
• UK SUPPORT - Free UK based customer service & technical support
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
What's New in Version 4.0.0Are you ready for our biggest update EVER!
1. Updated official DVSA theory test revision questions.
2. Brand new braking distance simulator to help you learn and visualise the overall braking distance at varying speed limits
3. Added the latest edition of The Official Highway Code
4. Partnered with Brake Road Safety to support their Pledge to keep drivers safe on our roads
5. Integrated local push notifications to help you keep a track of your learning in the run up to your theory test
6. Updated interface and advice centre