- App Store Info
Description*** PapersBoy is free until FeedBin & FeedWrangler integration ***
PapersBoy is a RSS Reader which synchronize between your mobile devices.
PapersBoy is an Universal app which run on ipad, iphone, and ipod.
You can import first your subscriptions, notes and starred items from your GoogleReader archives by dropping these files in "Shared documents" of PapersBoy app in iTunes :
- subscriptions.xml (required)
- notes.json (optional)
- starred.json (optional)
PapersBoy will allow to synchronize with Feedly.com service as soon as the service will be available.
It may also integrate Feeds Wrangler service.
Share with Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, Kippt, Pocket, Readability, Diigo ...
Add subscription in 3 ways :
- By import from your GoogleReader Archive
- By clicking a rss link in Safari mobile, this will open PapersBoy and ask you confirmation to integrate this feed.
- By adding manually a subscription
Add note to any item and edit it.
Export you notes in a pdf file.
If you had GoogleReader notes they should have been imported from the file notes.json you drop in "Share documents" of PapersBoy app.
Each note has its original item attached to.
Select only your most read feeds.
Assign tags to your feeds.
Synchronization of your devices is done via iCloud.
What is synchronized ?
- Statuses of you items (read, bookmarked ...)
- Adding/Removing subscription
- Tags assigned to feed
What is not synchronized :
- Download of items via import or automatic refresh or manually by pull refresh the list of items of a feed.
Twitter : @papersboyrss
What's New in Version 1.0.2* Share by email fix on iphone.
* Crashes fixes when update tag name and tags refresh.