In a row pro
- App Store Info
DescriptionAre you a true wordsmith?
How many words do you know that contain consecutive letters of the alphabet?
There's one for free - alphABet!
This masterful word app has 5 different games to challenge your internal dictionary.
- Challenge: 15 rounds of 15 seconds each. Within those 15 seconds you need to find a word using a set consecutive letters of the alphabet, these consecutive letters can appear anywhere in the word.
- Challenge Plus: just like Challenge only this time the consecutive letters will be already pre-set in a fixed location within the word.
- Chain: for all you deep thinkers out there. This game has no time limit, all you have to do is think of all the words you can that use two consecutive letters in a pre-set fixed location. If you get stuck, simply skip and another pre-set fixed location will appear. You can skip three times.
- Trial: 90 seconds to get as many words as you can. Each word will have the letters in a pre-set fixed location. But don't worry if you get stuck, you can skip up to three times.
- Tricky: the same as Challenge Plus but this time around the number of possible words is a lot less, sometimes even only 1 possible word will work. Do you have the mental power to beat the beast of all word games?
So start tHInking of all the words you kNOw with consecutive letters of the alphABet.