Olympian Assault Pro
- App Store Info
DescriptionHermes, Messenger of the Gods is soaring through the air when suddenly harpies, flying rams, and mechanical birds attack! Help him to avoid these obstacles to complete his quest.
Move as quickly as possible to get the most Laurels before the enemy creatures touch you and end all the fun.
Try to collect as many Laurels as you can to unlock more Olympian friends to play with, such as Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow and Zeus, King of the Gods.
Here's how the Olympian Assault game works:
- Gameplay is simple, becoming more challenging as you avoid the paranormal monsters.
- Touch the screen to fly higher and release to fall lower as you dodge supernatural freaks that await you.
- Collect Laurels to unlock different characters.
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Olympian Assault, it changes, so that you never play the same game twice.
- Purchase Laurel packs from the Store to unlock more runners.
- GameCenter Leaderboards let you see how your scores compared to other players, reflecting how long you were able to survive and collect Laurels.
- Challenge your friends to beat your scores!
This game contains in app purchases that cost real money within the app.
You can adjust your device settings to lock out in app purchases.
- Upgrade or Remove Ads removes ads after exiting the game once after purchase. When game is re-launched after purchase, ads are gone.
- Kids Mode unlocks character invincibility. Your character cannot die by enemies within the game. (However, *for running games* you can still die by falling.) After purchase, a new button on the main menu will appear that can toggle Kids Mode off.
- Coin Pack 1 buys 1000 coins.
- Coin Pack 2 buys 5000 coins.
- Coin Pack 3 buys 15,000 coins.